SoundComply is provided by Patching Associates Acoustical Engineering Ltd (“Patching”).
We collect information from you when you use our SoundComply services to generate a report, fill out a form, or provide your information in any other manner on our site.What personal information do we collect?
When requesting a report through SoundComply, you will be asked to enter your name, company, email address, phone number, proposed project location, proposed equipment and other details around a potential project to help us generate the most useful report. Please note, the report generated by SoundComply is based on the information that you input and we only collect the information we believe is reasonably required to service your requests.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To generate an initial report on noise compliance and contact you with the results.
- To respond to your requests and communications.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when you enter, submit, or access your information.
Yes. Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information. They are not programs and cannot harm your computer. They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Help remember information you enter into online forms.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements and interactions with advertisements.
- Serve advertisements to individuals who have visited our site.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand aggregate demographic and interest information of our site visitors.
- We may also use trusted third party services (such as Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, or other tracking services) that track this information on our behalf.
You can learn more about managing cookies and opting out of certain types of cookies at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. You may also learn about opting out of third party tracking at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you disable cookies in your browser, some features of our site may be disabled. Features that make your experience on our site more efficient, and some services may not function properly. You may always contact us directly by phone for assistance, however.
Third party disclosure
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally-identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
We may only release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety, in accordance with the Province of Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act.Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.Email
We may collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred, in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in any of our commercial electronic messages.
#20, 2150 – 29th Street NE
Calgary, AB Canada
Last updated on 2020-08-26